Hagi Castle Ruins Shizuki Park
Built by Mori Terumoto in 1604.
It was called "Shizukijo castle".
Shizuki shrine and Hananoe tea house are located inside the park built after the ruin site of the main castle.
Also known as a famous cherry blossoms spot.
|Location||Horiuchi 1-1, Hagi City, Yamaguchi Prefecture|
|Access||(1) 30 minutes walk from JR Higashi-Hagi station
(2) 20 minutes by car from Ogori Hagi road Edo IC
（via Chugoku highway Mine Higashi JCT)
→ 4 minutes walk from Hagi city Shizuki Daiichi parking area
（51 spaces for standard vehicles, 2 spaces for large vehicles）
(3) 5 minutes walk from Hagijo-ato/Shizuki Koen Iriguchi bus stop
（Hagi loop Maru bus west loop)
|Office of Inquiry||Hagi City Tourist Association Tel. No. 0838-25-1750|