Daikakuji is an old temple located 500m north-east to Nago station in Abu district. It has changed its name to Daikakuji in 1611 from Ko-ouji when it also got inside maintenance and organized.
Grave of Amago Yoshihisa, who owned Toda castle from Unshu and the Byakushin(juniper) giant tree can be seen in here.
|Location||Oaza Nago, Abu, Abu District, Yamaguchi Prefecture|
|Access||(1) 10 minutes walk from JR Sanin main line Nago station|
|Office of Inquiry||Abu Government Office Economy Section Tel. No. 08388-2-3114|