The strait between Murozu and Kaminoseki is about 170m wide and counted as the three harbors of Bocho from ancient times. Still, more than a thousand boats cross here nowadays. The bridge connecting this strait was completed its construction in June 1944, surrounded by former cannon ruins, Mori navy headquarters ruins, Shiroyama castle ruins, and many other historical spots.
|Location||Kumage District, Kaminoseki, Yamaguchi Prefecture|
|Access||(1) 50 minutes by bus JR Sanyo main line Yanai station
（"Seto" bus stop）
|Office of Inquiry||Kaminoseki Government Office General Planning Section Tel. No. 0820-62-0316|