Daishoin is a Rinzaishu school temple rebuild by the second head of Mori clan Tsunahiro. It was partly completed by 1656.
Here the first, second, fourth, sixth, eighth, tenth, and twelfth(even numbers) lords and their wives were buried which includes Tsunahiro's father.
Over 600 lanterns will be lightened up on 13th August every year at Bantokai.
|Location||Tsubaki Omi 4132, Hagi City, Yamaguchi Prefecture|
|Access||(1) 10 minutes walk from JR Sanin main line Hagi station|
|Office of Inquiry||Daisho-in Temple Tel. No. 0838-22-2124|