Buses that accept the Yamaguchi Bus Pass display a “Yamaguchi Bus Pass sticker” on the front of the bus and by the entrance.
Yamaguchi Bus Pass sticker
- The front of the bus
- By the entrance
Participating Bus Companies
- Bocho Bus Company Limited
- Sanden Kotsu Co., Ltd.
- Sentetsu Bus
- Ube Bus
- Blue Line Bus
- Iwakuni Bus
- Chugoku JR Bus Company
- 1 day
- 2 day
- 3 day
Where to Buy
- Shimonoseki Station Bus Ticket Counter
- Shin-Yamaguchi Station Bus Ticket Counter (Standard train exit)
- Shin-Yamaguchi Station Bus Ticket Counter (Shinkansen exit)
- Yamaguchi Station Bus Ticket Counter
- Tokuyama Station Bus Ticket Counter
- Hiroshima Bus Center Ticket Counter
- Hagi Kanko Hotel
How to Buy
- ①At the ticket counter, fill out the application form with the required items and have your passport checked (photo, name, country [not Japan], and other info must match your application form) to have a pass issued.
- ②The seller will stamp the front of the pass to indicate the “usage start date”, “period of validity” (1, 2 or 3 days) and “price”.
- ③The seller will write or stamp the ticket counter serial number on the top right of the front of the pass.
Note: The period of validity begins with the date the pass is issued. However, ticket counters can issue the pass a day in advance.